Friday 2 December 2011

A sparkly scene card


Hi, I'm back again!

Here's my next card, I've used my new Crafts Too embossing folder and highlighted the embossed areas with stickles to highlight. I made the background paper using a Butterfly Kisses snowflake stamp stamped randomly on white card in cool aqua and teal colours. I've cut an aperture using a nestie and inked all the edges with the aqua ink. The embossed image was then stuck to the reverse of the aperture. I made the sentiment tag using the Butterfly Kisses sentiment stamped in Teal stazon onto white shrink plastic. The tag was shrunk and then glazed with gloss medium and tied to card with a silver ribbon. A snowflake cut from sparkly card with a gem added completes the sparkle!

I'm entering this card into the following challenge

Totally Gorjuss Sparkle

Back again soon.........

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is fabolous. Love the blue and white sparkle. Such gorgeous window scene you've created with loads of snowflakes around. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)