Friday 2 December 2011

A pink angel!

Hi

I've been very busy over last week making cards and have finally found some time to upload them here!!

Here's a pink version of the card made in my last post.....I've used the same Lili of the Valley image coloured with ProMarkers and made the background again using an embossing folder and distress ink. Again, I've used the lovely Marianne snowflake doiley and icicle dies. I've also die cut a snowflake from sparkly card and layered it up with a gem. The greeting is made using a Wild Rose Studio greeting cut out and inked up with distress ink and then a shaper tool is used on the reverse until it becomes a dome shape, this is then stuck to the card using silicone to keep the domed shape and painted with a gloss medium to make it shine. A sparkly ribbon and charm completes the card.




I'me entering this card into the following challenges

The Cutie Pie Challenge Pastel Christmas
ABC Challenge E for embossing

Thanks for looking.......more cards to follow shortly :0)

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, love the embossing on your background and your sweet angel stamp, Delightful card Thanks so much for joinin g in at ABC this time
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, this is so pretty. I love the softness of your colours, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really lovely pastel card! I'm glad you shared it with us at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)