Monday 12 December 2011

A Christmas table decoration







Evening all,

Today we've spent the afternoon at our friends home and enjoyed a lovely roast! The plan was that my crafty friend Sue and I would raid her lovely garden for holly and other lovely greenery and then make a table decoration each....we got slightly sidetracked by X-factor and so I ended up bringing home a bag full of greenery to make mine at home. Little people and other half all went off to sleep as soon as we got home so I sat in the kitchen and put my table decoration together. I'm no florist but I think it looks ok!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon x

1 comment:

  1. Super cute projects. Saw your blog on FB with Karber's post. Hopped on over and now I'm your newest follower ;0) Hop over and see me sometime http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)