Tuesday 19 March 2019

My first make as Brand Ambassador for Rebecca Page sewing patterns.



Just over a month ago, I got the really exciting news that I’d been accepted as a Brand Ambassador for rebecca-page.com sewing patterns. This means that I am generously provided with free sewing patterns, and then I get to sew them up, review and share the makes with you.  

This beautiful Unicorn Pillow is my first Rebecca Page make. It is a beginner level pattern and the pdf instructions are very thorough and easy to follow with clear pictures at every step.

I used purple velvet, pretty trims and ribbons to create this pillow for my purple-loving eldest daughter. I love that you can embellish the mane and unicorn horn to create your own magical look!

Better still, the pdf pattern is currently a freebie on the website, go get your copy here https://rebecca-page.com/product/unicorn-pillow-sewing-pattern/ 

I need to make another pillow now for my youngest and maybe a few ready for birthday invites from school friends, I think they would make a lovely gift!

I have several more sewing makes planned and will share them once finished.

Happy sewing

Sharon

I was kindly given this pattern for free by Rebecca Page to sew up for promotion.  The fabric, thoughts and opinions are my own. 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)