Friday 28 October 2011

A new baby card

Here's another card I've just made and would like to share with you.
I've used a lovely image from Pink Gem Designs, coloured with Promarkers and highlighted with stickles and a glaze pen. I've cut out the image and sentiment with a nestie and backed with a doily cut from linen card using a Marianne die. I've added a bow and silver bottle charm and made a couple of flowers using my new Spellbinders rose creation die and some lovely sparkly brads.




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Button it
A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 32, A sketch


That's it for tonight, bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Ahh what a supercute card :) thanks for joining a gem of a challenge this week :) hope to see you back with our next challenge :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)