Friday 3 June 2011

Paint Fusion night!

A girlie craft session at my friend Sue's house, tonight it was Paint Fusion! Even her 7 year old daughter had a go! Paint, wine and tea - and a whole evening to play!!!


Wine, tea and paint!!
My daisies in progress......
....Nearly finished.....
......Daisies done! I even managed to stamp the wording without ruining the whole thing tonight. Result!

Sue worked on perfecting her crackle and background technique!


Sue's pretty roses - brilliant first time effort!

Emma had to have a go with very impressive results :0)


Playtime over! This evening's creations!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sharon, what a great night had by all, by the look's of it, i so wish i could do something like this! no-one crafts here!boohoo......a paint fusion party!! brilliant, you are so lucky to have friends that craft........coffee would have been my choice and plenty of it! you have all done a brilliant job and i love love love your daisies, wonderful, hugs to you and your fellow fusioneers, Vick xxxx
    by the way, if they aren't already point them in the direction of my group!!!

    my blog the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    email vickshine1@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment, it is very much appreciated x :o)